Donate to the
Abuse Victim Fund
For Women Victims of emotional, PSYCHOLOGICAL abuse & sexual coercioN
Make a Donation
apply for Assistance
Your donation provide victims of emotional, psychological abuse and sexual coercion with professional, live, online support.
Are you Victim of emotional, psychological abuse & sexual coercion?
If you qualify, you could receive financial assistance for professional, online services.
You Have the Power to Change Lives
Women Abuse Victims . . .
- are often stay-at-home moms with no childcare.
- may work at jobs that make scheduling regular appointments impossible.
- sometimes live in rural areas with no local abuse specialists.
- are usually isolated, with minimal support.
- are frequently unsure what questions to ask.
- can be dating, engaged, married, separated, divorced and/or in transition.
- have often experienced secondary or treatment induced trauma.
- likely can’t afford professional, online services.
What is the
Abuse Victim Fund?
Abuse Victim Fund provides funding for victims of emotional, psychological abuse and sexual coercion with funds to receive qualified, professional, online services.